The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nikon 28/1.4e USA

Frankly

Mint, purchased Fall 2017, sharp copy, 100 clicks, I simply do not use wide angles but it is otherwise superb. Comes in box with papers as new and you won't be able the tell it isn't new. Required zero focus adjustment on both of my D810 bodies. I blows away the 1.4G lenses I have owned, it is a good compliment to the 105/1.4e (which I am keeping!) and it renders more Zeiss like than Nikon. Product photos are from my iPhone and are a bit too harsh but I have a broken leg and don't want to set up the studio.

$1745 net to me after actual shipping and PayPal fees. I have 100% positive feedback (102 entries) on FM Forums as well as perfect eBay and professional references. I prefer to ship to USA addresses, otherwise I have to use expensive fully insured international options. I always fully insure and send tracking information. Sold As-is. I'll ignore low ballers and rudeness. Thank you, Frank Petronio frank at frankpetronio.com

Attachments

Frankly

For some unknown reason FM isn't uploading/posting so Get DPI has the exclusive (I'm never using eBay again!)

No rush, I do have a broken leg but and getting around pretty well. I did just buy a chassis mounted 6.5 Creedmore precision rifle but all that won't start up until Spring ;-p