The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Luigi Leicatime Deluxe Adj. Strap in Brown/Cognac

D&A

Hi All,

I am selling my Luigi Leicatime Deluxe leather Adjustable length camera strap in Brown/Cognac color. Strap is in used but nice condition and as shown, can be adjusted in length. The adjuster is shown in pics below as is the small round rings on each end of the strap. There are no leather pieces on the ends. Soft and supple is a hallmark of Luigi's straps with lovely Italian craftsmanship. I am only selling as I changed color of the camera case I used this strap on.

Price is $79.00 with free 1st class shipping in the CONUS (lower 48 U.S. States). If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Beginning of the week bump for a lovely Leicatime adjustable leather padded camera strap.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Is it still available Bro ? How can I send you payment for it ?
Hi. Thanks for your message. A busy schedule recently prevented me from seeing recent posts on this FS thread. Unfortunately this strap has already been sold. I do though appreciate your kind offer. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited: