The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 500cm with new Maxwell screen, A12 back, 60 CF lens.

tjv

Up for sale is my prized black Hasselblad 500cm with brand new Maxwell split and micro prism screen, WLF, 60mm CF, A12 back, lens hood and strap. Maxwell screen has custom etchings for the 60mpx Dalsa chip (I use the Mamiya Leaf Credo 60).

I love this camera and have spent good money on it (Maxwell screen and CLA), but need to sell in order to help fund a new commissioned project that I'm shooting on 8x10" film.

The body, lens and wlf are all in Ex+ condition, as can be seen in the photographs. The body and lens were recently CLA'd by Lars Carlsson in Australia, who to my knowledge is the only factory trained V series repair person with all of the official repair / alignment jigs on this side of the world. Until recently Lars was the official NZ/AUS Hasselblad repair person working for C.R. Kennedy Ltd. Because of the decline in the market for this gear Kennedy's repair shop was closed and now all repairs are sent back to Sweden, but Lars managed to aquire all the repair gear when he left.

Lars gave the camera a full CLA, including replacing the rear shutter spring, completely calibrating the focus path with the new Maxwell screen in place, replacing seals and cleaning / adjusting the lens and body. Focus on my Credo 60 is perfect, as it also is when using the A12 back. He also replaced the lens flash sync port.

The A12 back is in good condition. I have expereienced 100% reliability. There are a few more paint chips on the back than on the camera body and the leatherette is typically shrinking a little bit, but overall it's in good, reliable condition.

Lens glass looks perfect to me, maybe a few tiny specs of dust. No scratches that I can see.

I only want to sell this setup as a complete kit. If you're looking to buy and shoot with confidence on film or digital, then this is the setup for you.

I'm looking to get $1650USD all up, including insured and tracked courier to the USA. Paypal only.

I have sold here before (Linhof Technika and various lenses).
My website is: Tim J. Veling

Attachments