The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D810

dwood

Excellent condition Nikon D810 that includes an RRS L-plate, (3) 32GB SD cards, (1) 128GB CF card, (2) third party batteries/charger and everything that comes with a new D810. Shutter count is only 4,878. I'm the original owner. There's a few minor scratches on the front of the L-plate.

Note that the lens, IR receiver, tripod and ball head in these pictures are not included.

$1,675...includes Paypal fee and FedEx Ground shipping (CONUS)

* no pics at the moment because the file uploader doesn't seem to be working but I'll swing back later for another try.

dwood

Thought this was sold a couple of weeks ago but that fell through, so back on the market and at a lowered price.

This is an excellent condition Nikon D810 that includes an RRS L-plate, (3) 32GB SD cards, (1) 128GB CF card, (2) third party batteries/charger and everything that comes with a new D810. Shutter count is only 4,878ish. I'm the original owner. There's a few minor scratches on the front of the L-plate.

Note that the mem. card case is NOT included.

$1,550...includes Paypal fee and FedEx Ground shipping (CONUS only).

D810 gear.jpgD810 front.jpgD810 rear.jpg