The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P45 (+Live View) H and Cambo WDS mount plate

Phase One P45:

I'm selling my Phase One P45 H101 back (fits Hasselblad H-equipped cameras). It's one of the late-model backs with Live View and an upgraded IR filter, and excellent long exposure support (but not quite as good, apparently, as the vaunted P45+ in that regard).

Purchased from Capture Integration back in 2013, it's been working just great for me, but I've just upgraded to an IQ160 (thanks to another getDPI poster!) and it's time to let this go. Includes two batteries, a charger (takes 2 batteries in theory, but 1 charging receptacle doesn't work), and a TetherTools FireWire cable. This has worked like an absolute treat with the Thunderbolt-FireWire adapter on my MacBook Air (its firmware has the option to not charge over FireWire).

Asking US$3500 + shipping, or best offer.

Also for sale: Cambo Wide DS Hasselblad H Plate

This plate will mount a Hasselblad H-style back (...like the P45 above) onto a Cambo Wide DS. Do you have a WDS around that you want to put into commission? Buy this mount, and buy this back, and get shooting!

Asking US$300 + shipping, or best offer.

I'm located in Vancouver BC but can easily head down to Blaine, WA and ship from the US to avoid outrageous customs and border fees if you're buying in the US.