The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ140 - XF - 120 AF Macro - 80mm LS and More!

bmphoto

Hey All!

Here's the situation. Some of you may have heard of my podcast Studio C-41, I'm the show host. I own this Phase One set up. Well, it is time I part with it. Why? I'm not doing studio shoots anymore and the gear is sadly sitting in the pelican case unused and I would like to use the money from this gear to put into production of the show (Moving into video). So this is what I'm selling and I am open to your best offers. I would much prefer to at least sell the back and camera as one piece with some discounting. For the camera and back, I'll discount it to $8,200. If you plan to bundle with a lens I'll give it another discount. Just DM me. Prices include shipping costs.

Phase One-1-2.jpg

Phase One IQ 1 40. Functions perfectly. The sensor is flawless. The only (super minor) issue is a stuck pixel on the LCD screen and some rashing of the finish on the bottom of the digital back. CF pins and USB port work flawlessly. It will include a 32GB CF card, two Li-Ion batteries, and the twin battery charger, and sensor cover. I'll throw in the 15' USB 3.1 type B to USB-C tether tools cable (black). Shutter Count: 30,550, Serial # in the images. Asking $4,200.

Phase One XF - Purchased from Camera West (Used) late 2017. However it is absolutely perfect. I am rating this Like New. Includes the HAP-1 viewfinder. XF has been updated to the latest firmware update. Includes a the original box, single Li-Ion battery and a twin battery charger, front and back caps, and rubber covers for the viewfinder. The focus screen is has the crop linings for the IQ1 140 and I do have the full-frame mat still. I will replace them on request. Serial # is in the images. Mirror count: 1,555. Asking $4,200.

Phase One 120mm f/4 AF Macro Lens - This lens is my pride and joy. This is the autofocus plane focal shutter model. I've used this for close-ups for some of my work for the podcast. The glass is flawless. No dust inside. Some minor scuffing on the lens hood. The barrel of the lens is in excellent condition. Asking $2,400.

Schneider-Kreuznach 80mm f/2.8 LS - Great leaf shutter lens. Standard issue kit lens. Minor dust in the lens but does not affect image quality. Asking $475

Mamiya 55mm f/2.8 AF - A hold over from the film days when I had a AFD-II. Kept it and decided against getting the LS version. Super sharp and AF is great. Asking $275

Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 AF - Another hold over from the AFD-II days. The lens is good shape. Minor scuffing on the outer barrel but the glass is perfect. Asking $150.00

PayPal or in-person transaction for those living in the Atlanta area. I will eat the PayPal transaction cost. I will ship USA ONLY, insured with signature confirmation to the PayPal verified address.

High Resolutions have been placed into this dropbox link. Please ask questions. I personally know Steve Hendrix at Capture Integration. We've also spoken through GetDPI. He is an awesome guy and he has helped me in the past. I have not asked him, but I'm sure he'd be happy to vouch for me as being a legitimate person.