The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:PanasonicG9 plus G85 plus two lenses. Nice deal.

docdave37

I am selling the following as a kit:

Panasonic G9. Bought 1/18/18 from ADORAMA. Still under warranty.

PAN-Leica 12-60mm lens. Bought 3/1/18 from B@H. Superb lens.

Panasonic G85. Bought 1/5/17 from ADORAMA.

Panasonic 15mm 1.7 lens. Exquisite little lens. One of the best for m43.

Everything has all the original boxes and manuals. All the items are in strictly PRISTINE condition with no issues. I am simply reducing the amount of gear I have. I consider the G85 to be a very worthy backup camera for the G9, which is, simply stated, an incredible camera from any perspective.

The G9 also comes with an extra Panasonic battery. It is NOT an aftermarket battery.

Beautifully performing cameras with superior glass.

My price is $2000. I will pay postage.

Please write to my private email, if interested.

[email protected]

I do accept checks or, preferably PayPal, for quicker service.

I have sold many, many cameras on this superb site and have had zero problems with any buyer. I am also listed on eBay un der the seller name “docdave37” since 1995 with 100% customer satisfaction. I am not a dealer, just a camera fanatic in search of that perfect grail camera.

Thank you,

DocDave WiniewiczIMG_8048.jpg