The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji GFX and two lenses $6700

woodyspedden

For sale is a Fujifilm GFX body and the 23 and 63mm lenses. The body has less than 600 actuations and has no marks or scratches. It is in like new condition. The lenses are similarly conditioned i.e. like new with no dust, fungus, scratches etc. I have included a recent photo of my granddaughter to show results. I would love to keep these but I have an X-H1 body and 10 lenses which I would need to sell in order to afford the MF body and lenses./

Sorry but I can't seem to upload the 12 images I have of this gear. I can send directly to your email address if you provide it to me. My email address is [email protected] and my phone number is 970 204-1785, I have had many buy and sell transactions here with no problems whatsoever. You can talk to either Jack or Guy for references

Woody Spedden

Rich

For sale is a Fujifilm GFX body and the 23 and 63mm lenses. The body has less than 600 actuations and has no marks or scratches. It is in like new condition. The lenses are similarly conditioned i.e. like new with no dust, fungus, scratches etc. I have included a recent photo of my granddaughter to show results. I would love to keep these but I have an X-H1 body and 10 lenses which I would need to sell in order to afford the MF body and lenses./

Sorry but I can't seem to upload the 12 images I have of this gear. I can send directly to your email address if you provide it to me. My email address is [email protected] and my phone number is 970 204-1785, I have had many buy and sell transactions here with no problems whatsoever. You can talk to either Jack or Guy for references

Woody Spedden
Do you have a price on the 23 mm lens? Assuming you still have it.

Rich