The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MacBook Air 13"

corposant

This is a mid 2013 MacBook Air - i5 with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB hard drive. You have two USB connections, one Thunderbolt 2, SD card, headphones, and power cable. The battery has gone through 185 power cycles, which I'd say is fairly typical given the age of this computer. There's a ding at the bottom left corner (I'll post a picture), otherwise the computer is in good condition. It's running High Sierra and will be wiped clean with a fresh install. You get the "classic" (i.e. not butterfly) keyboard.

I used this primarily for tethered shooting, however you could conceivably use it for all sorts of things. This is a great computer for anybody who likes to travel and travel light.

$475 p/s