The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS; Hasselblad swc 903 in Green color

sapartan

Here I have hasselblad swc 903 in green color, A12, A24, focusing screen 41050, WLF with magnifier, swc viewfinder, 2 dark slides, strap, lens cap and in excellent condition.
Also includes RMFX viewfinder with box and key.
4.5/38mm lens , swc903 and A12 were produced in year 2000. A24 is from 1999. Shutter speed is acurate and film backs have matching numbers.
Based in nyc.
PayPal ok.

Asking $5200.
Thanks.
Can be reached at 3474406636

Attachments

Hausen

How well does the RMFX and the focusing screen work with the 903? I have been wondering whether I should get this setup for my 903.

sapartan

How well does the RMFX and the focusing screen work with the 903? I have been wondering whether I should get this setup for my 903.
Hi there,
RMFX viewfinder is designed for swc 903, focusing is a breeze and image is so bright with 41050 focusing screen. I always use it for landscape and architecture shots.
Hope this helps,
Thanks
Raj