The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad HC Lenses: 35, 100, 150, 210

David Schneider

These lenses were all serviced, cleaned, lubricated and inspected and by Hasselblad USA in Union, New Jersey this week. The cost to me was well over $800 including tax so they are ready to go and there are no doubts about them needing anything or have fungus. These lenses are at Hasselblad factory specifications and ready for professional use. Shot counts will be slightly higher than shown on receipt as this was the count when I brought the lenses in for service; they obviously shots some frames.

I am selling the gear in anticipation of retiring and downsizing my studio. I've priced these lenses very realistically for factory serviced lenses.

HC 35mm: $1,675. Just 766 activations. Includes Hasselblad UC/Skylight 95mm filter, box, leather pouch, front and rear caps.

HC100mm: $1,875. Only 3,992 activations. Includes box, front and rear caps. No pouch. Can't find it, but still looking.

HC150mm: $1,875. Only 5,156 activations. Includes box, leather pouch, front and rear caps.

HC210mm: $1,875. Just 4,875 activations. Includes box, leather pouch, front and rear caps.

Shipping $25 per lens, PaPal 1.5% (I'm splitting these costs.)

BUNDLE: $5,900. All four lenses plus two Hasselblad bags (they are empty) for just $5,900 total and no shipping or PP charges.

I am between NYC and Philadelphia if you would like to inspect, test (bring own camera as I sold my Hasselblad body) or pick-up in my studio.

If you have any questions, want more photos, etc., you can email to [email protected] or call or text 732-406-5785 or message here.

Attachments