The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/T: Canon 5D Mark IV, 50mm F1.2 L, Voigtlander EF 20mm f3.5 SL II

smcclelland

I've decided to sell my Canon kit in an attempt to travel a bit lighter these days. If you would like additional photos, PM me and I can provide more detailed photos. If anyone has a Leica Q they'd be willing to offer as a trade for any of these or a Leica Summicron 35mm ASPH do let me know.

All items ship from Copenhagen, Denmark. I use FedEx/DHL with full insurance and tracking and have sold quite a few items on here and FredMiranda (Leica Q2, Hasselblad XPAN). Will ship within the EU and USA at buyers cost. Paypal is preferred though please add 3%. I am happy to provide an invoice on request.

Canon 5D Mark IV - $2300 USD
This has been my main travel camera for landscape work and personal captures. Camera is in good condition and includes all original box, accessories, three Canon LP-E6N batteries, 128gb Sandisk CF card, and a 32gb Sandisk CF card. Shutter count is 739

Canon 50mm f1.2 L - $1200 USD
I purchased this lens in April 2019 from Photografica in Copenhagen as a portraiture lens while trekking across Jordan. Includes the original box, lens caps, and hood plus a one year warranty from Photografica if you live in Scandinavia.

Voigtlander Color Skopar 20mm f/3.5 SL II - $450 USD
Purchased in January 2019 from Foto Henny Hoogeveen in the Netherlands. This is an EF mount manual focus lens that's served me well for landscape photography and being a lightweight pancake lens. Includes the original box, manuals, and lens caps.

View attachment 141583

View attachment 141582

View attachment 141581

View attachment 141584

View attachment 141585

View attachment 141586

View attachment 141587

View attachment 141588

View attachment 141589