The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Broncolor Move 1200 kits (2)

aztwang

Selling 2 Broncolor Move 1200 kits. Includes Move 1200 pack, 2 MobiLED lights with reflectors, pack cover w/ sling, transmitter, charger, one battery and an additional battery ($840 new), so 2 batteries per kit included!.... and trolley pack. Everything is in great condition. Slight scuffs from normal usage. I think this unit new from B&H sells for just over $9K. I used this for on location sports team and individual pictures for a few local schools and has always worked flawless. I'm moving into product photography so no need for battery power and need the money for expenses. This kit is ready to work, needs nothing ...I have priced these kits for a quick sale to pay for medical procedures for my buddy Maverick...My dog!! and other debts.... $5000 each kit OBO... I also have one 16 ft. lamp extension cord that I will include for free to the first buyer. Must sell! Feel free to call me 623-889-1327 Phx, AZ or PM me here.

Thank You

Don

Last edited:

aztwang

Selling 2 Broncolor Move 1200 kits. Includes Move 1200 pack, 2 MobiLED lights with reflectors, pack cover w/ sling, transmitter, charger, one battery and an additional battery ($840 new), so 2 batteries per kit included!.... and trolley pack. Everything is in great condition. Slight scuffs from normal usage. I think this unit new from B&H sells for just over $9K. I used this for on location sports team and individual pictures for a few local schools and has always worked flawless. I'm moving into product photography so no need for battery power and need the money for expenses. This kit is ready to work, needs nothing ...I have priced these kits for a quick sale to pay for medical procedures for my buddy Maverick...My dog!! and other debts.... $5000 each kit OBO... I also have one 16 ft. lamp extension cord that I will include for free to the first buyer. Must sell! Feel free to call me 623-889-1327 Phx, AZ or PM me here.

Thank You

Don
Price Drop $4250.00