The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS lens, LNIB $10,999

Pradeep

Selling my big Sony that I bought with great enthusiasm, but have not been able to use for personal reasons. Only mounted it on my a9 once to test. Comes in original shipping carton with the 'suitcase' and all accessories, is in pristine condition.

The lens is still under warranty for about 3 months, I confirmed with Sony that the warranty is still transferable to a new owner (there is way too much misunderstanding about this even in dealerships).

The price includes shipping by USPS or UPS within the Continental US. Insurance and Paypal or other fees to be paid by buyer. I will not accept Paypal gift as it is against the rules to do so.

I would prefer to sell this in person if possible, I live in the NYC metro area and can meet the buyer in a 50 mile radius.

I am attaching only two pictures just to show the shipping carton and lens inside the 'suitcase'. I don't believe you can judge the condition of a lens like this with photos (which can always be manipulated by the seller anyway).

In the interest of full disclosure, I have also listed the lens on another forum (not eBay). I sold my Phase One gear through this forum a few years ago and can provide references upon request.

This lens is very hard to get, it is backordered with every major dealer. I am pricing it at a $1000 discount for a quick sale.

ForumSales_20190804_001.jpgForumSales_20190804_001-2.jpg

Pradeep

Looks like the Sony lens is not as popular as I thought it would be.

withdrawing the item, have returned it to my dealer for trade-in for a 600mm f4 that is coming next month.