The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Leica Sl 601 Bundle

Timkr

For sale is a lightly used (< 1,000 clicks), functionally and cosmetically flawless Leica 601. I have had screen protectors on since day1 and have babied it since. There are no marks, scratches, etc. as new. I am including:

RRS L bracket
Leica Battery Grip
2 extra (3 total) Leica SL batteries
Leica SF 58 flash
Leica wired shutter release

All of the extras are in like new condition. I also have the box for the Sl, includes cables, charger, strap, etc. I cannot locate the manual at this time; its around but, available online. It's a fantastic camera but i have been focusing on wildlife lately and haven't used it enough. $3900 net to me. PM if interested. IMG_1606.jpgIMG_1603.jpgIMG_1601.JPGIMG_1608.jpgIMG_1609.jpgIMG_1607.jpgIMG_1610.jpg Note that the bubbles in the pic of the rear screen is just the edge of the screen protector. Thanks for looking