The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39 2300.00

jmosier01

Selling this amazing camera. She sits in the bag and hasn't been used in quiet sometime. The images are incredible out of this back. I've found 39MP to be perfect for just about anything I've done.
The body has 104,837 clicks. Runs very smooth. All firmware is current. Includes the Digital Magazine, Body, HVD 90x VF, 3 batteries, metal cover to protect the back when not mounted on a body, power supply.

The back IR cover glass is pristine. The upper lefthand corner of the back shows where some paint has worn off. This is strictly cosmetic and does not in anyway impact the operation the unit.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, buy pays insurance. Will accept PP (3.5% fee if you don't want to do friends and family) I also use venmo and Zelle. Must have quality feedback. I can meet in Northern NJ or Brooklyn.

Thanks!

JJM_9110.jpgJJM_9112.jpgJJM_9113.jpgJJM_9114.jpgJJM_9115.jpgJJM_9118.jpgJJM_9120.jpgJJM_9122.jpgJJM_9123.jpg