The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Project finishers (Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Macro bellows + others.)

Luxivore

Hi everyone,

I'm finishing up collecting gear for my digitization experiment. I recently obtained an Imacon 528c from a forum member, and it came with an adapter plate for a Mamiya 645 Pro TL.

So I'm looking to buy one of those, body only, or if not, with the 80mm f1.9 (Not for my project, but I'd like to try it out for portraits.)

Or if you have an adapter plate for the Imacon 528c to pair with the Hasselblad V System, that would also be great. (That's my primary system.)

Once I've obtained one of these, I can start doing some rudimentary scanning. But, extraneous materials that would polish up the system are macro bellows for MF systems (Mamiya/Hasselblad preferred) and lastly:

Nikon Coolscan 8000/9000 ED lens/lens assemblage/ or entire unit, broken for parts only.

If anyone wants to pitch in some gear for curiosity's sake or at a competitive rate, has a lead on this equipment, or would like their film scanned for a song once I'm finished with the project, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I will scan a free roll/slide of 4x5/8x10 if you do. The result will be large raw files 500~mb in size with a very high dmax that can be pre-processed in Flexcolor.

Thanks for the help,
Linus