The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT/FS: Black Leica M10 for X1D 4116 with 45mm

athimbleofdan

Looking to trade my M10 with all boxes and papers for a Hasselblad 4116 with 45mm kit lens. Condition is around a 8.5-9/10. It has the usual Leica black chrome body faint rubs and scratches that are hard to see unless under certain light. It's a hard color to keep clean and from fading. Never been dropped or abused. Its always been in the bag or on my shoulder. Really great camera overall, just looking to change it up. Dirty in photos but will clean it up tomorrow.

Front of the camera: A little paint chip next to the front lens mount at about 11 o'clock that can be seen in the front photo. Clean otherwise
Top plate: A little mark on outer edge on top plate on the right corner. Clean otherwise. Maybe some faint paint marks.
Bottom plate: Still has protective cover. Some very minor paint fade in a corner.
Back: The LCD has had a protective cover on it since day 1. There is a little bubble on the outer edge on the right side of the screen. The LCD frame has some little minor paint wear in the corners. Some fade on the white lettering on "Leica Camera"

I'm being very picky with the conditions. Just want to be honest about it so there's no surprises. Happy to take more photos for anyone :)

Includes all boxes/papers/strap/charger and an extra new battery.

Will sell for $4750 shipped but prefer to trade for the 4116 with lens.