The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A9 with 9 lens kit!

bradhusick

I am offering, all in like-new condition in boxes with caps, papers, etc., a complete Sony A9 kit with 8 Sony FE lenses and one Zeiss. I wish to sell this as a kit, not sell the individual components. I am pricing this at KEH prices for LN gear. It is all free of scratches, looks and works like new. The camera was purchased new in 2017 and the lenses were acquired over time after that, also new.

The kit includes the Sony A9 with 3500 shutter activations, 35/1.8, 28/2, 50/1.8, 12-24/4 G, 24-70/2.8 GM, 90/2.8 Macro, 16-35/2.8 GM, 70-200/2.8 GM, 2X teleconverter, 1.4X teleconverter, Zeiss Batis 85/1.8, Sony vertical battery grip, and 4 original Sony batteries.

This is the accurate price total for these items on KEH as LN condition or B&H used 9 condition if not available at KEH.

Price is firm, and net to me (shipping paid by buyer). Payment via bank transfer. Additional references gladly supplied. I have sold here for 17 years, and also sold more than $200K on eBay with 100% positive feedback for more than 20 years.

(Why not Paypal? Because Paypal offers sellers no protection. Buyers can receive the goods, claim ANYTHING is different from the description, and the seller is stuck. Payment can also be cancelled after the seller ships. Ebay offers sellers additional protections, so using Paypal there is less risky. Don't believe me? Wait until it happens to you.)

Please don't ask about buying parts of the kit. If you don’t like the Sony Pro Support stickers they come off without residue. Sorry, I left the grip out of the photos but it is included.

I would consider a trade for APO-Summicron SL lenses (28, 35, 50, 90)

$14,790.View attachment 148548

Last edited: