The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Apple Mac Pro 6-core, 64GB RAM, 1TB SSD...

bradhusick

I’m a former Apple employee selling my pristine Apple Mac Pro (Late 2013) 6-core computer that I purchased new. This is a real powerhouse, even today. I am selling it only because I purchased a newer model. Non smoking home, no pets.

Features:
* Intel Xeon E5 3.5GHz 6-core
* 64GB RAM (4 x 16GB PC3-14900 DDR3 ECC Registered 1866MHz)
* Dual AMD FirePro D500 GPU with 3GB
* 1TB PCIe SSD (Solid State Drive) with 1100 MB/sec read and 750 MB/sec write speed!
* OS Mojave 10.14
* 6 Thunderbolt 2 ports
* 4 USB ports
* Dual Ethernet ports
* HDMI port
* Digital audio output 3.5mm
* WiFi and Bluetooth built-in

It's running 100% error free - a killer Lightroom and Photoshop machine. Mint condition (no scratches, chips, dents). The Mac Pro Power cable is included in the sale. No box but packed extremely carefully for shipping.

Shipping included in CONUS. PayPal 3%.

This was close to $5000 at launch. Yours for $2388 shipped in lower-48.

DougDolde

These things are bulletproof. Mine has been running 24/7 since late 2013 and it's still plenty sufficient even though its a 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 with 32 gb ram

Irenaeus

I’m a former Apple employee selling my pristine Apple Mac Pro (Late 2013) 6-core computer that I purchased new. This is a real powerhouse, even today. I am selling it only because I purchased a newer model. Non smoking home, no pets.
It's running 100% error free - a killer Lightroom and Photoshop machine. Mint condition (no scratches, chips, dents). The Mac Pro Power cable is included in the sale. No box but packed extremely carefully for shipping.

Shipping included in CONUS. PayPal 3%.

This was close to $5000 at launch. Yours for $2388 shipped in lower-48.

I'll be happy to take this at your $2188, Brad. I've also sent you a PM. Irenaeus