The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Schneider 47mm f/5.6 Digitar XL Lens w/ Copal 0 (EX) aka Apo

Schneider 47mm f/5.6 Digitar Lens w/ Copal #0 Shutter (EX)

This copy is labeled 47 Digitar but is the same lens as the other copies labeled Apo 47 XL
Schneider made a lot of confusion on their catalogs and websites over the years but for marketing reason they rebranded all their optics Apo-Digitar

At some point I used to own the two versions because I wanted to see the difference and there is none.
Tested side by side with the same digital camera.
Absolutely NOT a difference in image circle (is not true that the XL is bigger, simply out SK decided to add this nomenclature after few yers to normalize their catalog)
which is pretty generous for digital backs and no difference in chromatic aberration.
Bottom line this is a great lens but with my new setup the flange distance of this lens is to short for me.
Also tested on a Sony a7r3 and it works well with limited but decent movements ll in all (i did a lot of stitching with a cambo ultima so i ca

Asking $700 + shipping and Paypal fees( but you can choose not to if you prefer to insure the package with FedEx SmartPost)

PHOTOS?
Here my eBay listing for more

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174263321252

White spots on the photos are just dust... no scratches whatsoever...perfect lens condition!

Last edited: