The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sale of Hasselblad x1dc (version 4116 black) + H80mm + Adapters

FLIS

(EU): Sale of Hasselblad x1dc (version 4116 black) + H-X adapter + LeicaM-X adapter + Hasselblad H 80mm lens

For sale is beautiful and rarely used Hasselblad xld equipment.

Everything comes with original boxes. It is a beautiful system.

(including gps module)

xld50c 4116 Black + H-X Adapter + LeicaM-X Adapter + Hasselblad H 80mm f: 2.8 Lens with 10890 Exposures.

The H-X adapter was purchased 1 week ago and used 3 times

4.700€ which includes postal shipping within the EU.

shipping included and paypal; pick up in the area will be welcome; I live in madrid

Last edited:

FLIS

BREAKDOWN TEAM

(EU): Sale of Hasselblad x1dc (version 4116 black) + H-X adapter + LeicaM-X adapter + Hasselblad H 80mm lens

For sale is beautiful and rarely used Hasselblad xld equipment.

Everything comes with original boxes. It is a beautiful system.

(including gps module)

xld50c 4116 Black + H-X Adapter + LeicaM-X Adapter + Hasselblad H 80mm f: 2.8 Lens with 10890 Exposures.

The H-X adapter was purchased 1 week ago and used 3 times

Hasselblad X1DC - (version 4116 black)__________3.600€

Hasselblad Adapter H - X _________________________325€

Hasselblad HC 80mm 1:2.8 _______________________800€

Fotofiox Pro L/M - HB(Xcd) ________________________150€

4.700€ when buying the complete equipment which includes postal shipping within the EU.

shipping included and paypal; pick up in the area will be welcome; I live in Spain

FLIS

ALL EQUIPMENT SOLD...!!!

Failing to sell the Leica M lens adapter

FOTODIOX PRO L/M-HB(Xcd) para HASSEBLAD XCD.

Adapter to mount Leica M mount lenses on the Hasselblad X1D I and II camera. Used only 2 months.

Shipping by the buyer.

155 euros