The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya N 43mm f4.5 L lens with viewfinder for Mamiya 7/7II

med

A few years ago I purchased this 43mm lens for my eventual acquisition of a Mamiya 7, however I never acquired the 7. As such, I cannot personally verify that the shutter is working properly. That being said, the gentleman I purchased it from had it serviced at Sendean Camera's in London, England just prior to my purchasing it. Due to this I will be fairly lenient regarding returns to allow ample time for testing (within reason of course). The glass is clean and clear, and the lens body is in very good shape. All rings turn smoothly, and there are nearly no signs of use at all on the lens. Includes lens, caps, hood, and Mamiya external viewfinder for 43mm (black).

Asking $900 USD, shipped and PayPal'd in Canada/US. Shipping available elsewhere, please contact me for cost.

Thanks for looking!

-MattM1010372.jpgM1010373.jpgM1010375.jpgM1010376.jpg

med

Update! Thanks to a very generous Large Format Photography Forum member I was able to shoot a test roll with this lens today. Shutter fired without issues, and aperture/focus all behaved as expected and focus calibration seemed good (honestly not sure if this is more of a function of the camera or the lens with this system...). Will have the roll back from the lab soon.

med

More pictures of hood and viewfinder. Now that I have seen what a black 7 II looks like, it appears I have a "grey" viewfinder, and not black as indicated by the previous owner. Apologies for the misinformation in the original post.

M1010632.jpgM1010633.jpgM1010634.jpgM1010640.jpgM1010635.jpg