The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

50mm F2 Summicron, 35mm F2 UC-Hexanon, 35mm F2.8 Summaron, CV 28mm F2 Ultron, Minilux

hunghang

More photos can be seen at http://picasaweb.google.com.au/hunghang/RFF

Unless stated otherwise, assume that the item is near-new/mint. I am trying to keep the listing brief - please ask me questions as needed.

PayPal fees and shipping costs will be covered by myself.

Refunds within 7 days OK, but actual shipping costs not refundable. I am located in Australia.

I am quite new here, but references at RFF and fleaBay can be provided upon request.

1. Leica 50mm F2 Summicron $900
Latest version with built-in hood. Boxed and complete as new. Very slight dust on front element. No effects.

2. Konica 35mm F2 UC-Hexanon $1400
Boxed and complete as new. Leica 35mm V4 Summicron KILLER!!!

3. Leica 35mm F2.8 Summaron $600
No goggles. Works perfectly with all M bodies. Slight cleaning mark on front element which has no effects. Barrel has rub marks from hood.

4. CV 28mm F2 Ultron $500
M Mount. Boxed and complete in as new/mint condition.

5. Leica Minilux 40mm F2.4 Summarit $285
Boxed and complete in as new condition.

Last edited:

hunghang

Good question... I have no idea where the "Hexanon" terminology came from as I have never looked into it.

The UC-Hexanon has ten (10) blades... I just counted them :)