The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 503CX Kit, WLF, 80 CF and A12 back.

trev2401

Up for sale,

My trusty 503CX hassy chrome.

In full working condition, and was a backup to my ELX and 500.

no dings/knocks/cracks, back baffle(shutter thingy) opens and closes perfectly in sync with the shutter release. (lovely KABLOK!) Flash sync terminal is working perfectly. Never been abused or used professionally.

Comes with the matching WLF, an A12 back which works perfectly. (not sure which version) and a 80 Zeiss T* CF planar. Lens is a user, with small teeny scratches on the internal element within possibly from a previous CLA. Does NOT affect the picture quality. Focusing grip was worked on by the previous owner as he said it was 0.3-0.5 mm loose, works perfectly now with no effect on focusing. Speeds are spot on, and the lens works as it should, producing pictures similar in quality to another cfe80 i have.

Asking 1200$ inclusive of insured shipping anywhere in the 48 states, japan, or asia (with confirmed addresses please) with tracking and paypalled via echeque.

I have perfect eedback here on getdpi, more on RFforums, and on Fredmiranda under the same nick trev2401.

Pictures will follow in a bit.

Questions, feel free to ask.

Items looking to trade for, Hasselblad metered prism PME 45, CFe/i lenses or Leica 28 asph or non asph elmarit 2.8

Thanks!

best,
Trev

Last edited: