The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2021

pegelli

Two croporama's from a cold a slightly misty morning at the King Albert canal

And a look almost straight down from the bridge, normally this is a very busy intersection, but I think the COVID lockdown is putting less people on the street

All A7ii + Panagor 28/2 (OM mount)

KeithDM

I found the Noctilux on my A7rII unpleasant. I'll just use it on the Leicas. Perhaps the 0.95 is better.
Joel
Interesting. Unpleasant in what way? Bokeh, corner-smearing or something else? Can't say I've seen anything with the results from my A7III that jars, but there again I'm not a pixel-peeper.

JoelM

Interesting. Unpleasant in what way? Bokeh, corner-smearing or something else? Can't say I've seen anything with the results from my A7III that jars, but there again I'm not a pixel-peeper.
Yes, the edges aren't sharp compared to the M4 or M9, and the OOF areas are very busy, also in comparison. Could be that your A7III results are different from my A7rII. Also, I think I am spoiled by the M9 and film images.
Joel