The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Teamwork in Conversation webinar with Phase One

Phase V

Have to say i was a little bit dissapointed, beside the usual marketing stuff i was
expecting a little more sincerity, something like:

Q: Hey Drew, we are waiting 2 years now for wireless remot control, why does it take that long?

A: Ähm, that´s because one coder is on sabbatical, the other one got retired and the third one has
gotten psychosomatic, it is really really a mess but we are working on it, you have to be patient.

Q: Why can´t the Captore One team help you out?
A: Well, that´s because we got seperated from them, they don´t talk to us anymore, it´s like
they are mobbing us it´s really bad (crying)

Q: Drew, why has your stuff become so bloody expensive that nobody could afford it any longer?
A: Yeah that´s because of our new investor, i can tell you this one is even twice
as greedy as the last one and that one was already a pain in the ass.

Well, thank you.

alistairsimmons

Have to say i was a little bit dissapointed, beside the usual marketing stuff i was
expecting a little more sincerity, something like:

Q: Hey Drew, we are waiting 2 years now for wireless remot control, why does it take that long?

A: Ähm, that´s because one coder is on sabbatical, the other one got retired and the third one has
gotten psychosomatic, it is really really a mess but we are working on it, you have to be patient.

Q: Why can´t the Captore One team help you out?
A: Well, that´s because we got seperated from them, they don´t talk to us anymore, it´s like
they are mobbing us it´s really bad (crying)

Q: Drew, why has your stuff become so bloody expensive that nobody could afford it any longer?
A: Yeah that´s because of our new investor, i can tell you this one is even twice
as greedy as the last one and that one was already a pain in the ass.

Well, thank you.
Touché

Paul Spinnler

Any news besides the typical marketing speak? I mean beyond the webinars which are all available already from him on P1 stuff?

New upcoming products? Did he talk about the 55 MK II?

Thanks