The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by AndreasAM

1. A

HTS 1.5 with X1D

Frederic, I am also looking for a quality, mobile, 50 Mp, MF-digital solution for architecture that doesn't break the bank completely (like the beautiful Phase One XT). But who doesn't! I think this combination with the HCD 24 mm or 28 mm and a HTS1,5 could be a good option. I don't need much...
  2. A

HTS 1.5 with X1D

Addendum: The factsheet for the XH-0,8 states that this converter works with the HTS 1,5. The corrections for the lenses are applied, not sure if the shift and tilt data is visible in Phocus. Andreas
  3. A

HTS 1.5 with X1D

Frederic, In the conversation (2 years ago already!) I had with Ming Thein in the thread mentioned above, I suggested exactly this solution, including an 0,8 converter. He was a bit apprehensive about combining the HTS and a (not existing then) XH0,8, relating to the resulting image quality of...
  4. A

New Sinarback S30|45 announced

More info on the back on Sinar's new website. It is still a bit buggy. http://sinar.swiss/products/digital-backs/#
  5. A

New Sinarback S30|45 announced

Combining these components looks like a first stage mirrorless CMOS Leica S, with great tethered usage and lens adaptability. Only the designer has to be involved with it yet, but..... It opens up possibilities: 1. The front window looks like there is room for a new generation bigger sensor...
  6. A

Big Hasselblad anouncement on the 22nd.

Thanks for the information. I suspected that it was an aerial camera, but I wasn't sure. But the longer I think about it, the concept as described is for me still a strong contender. The modular design can be the "game changer". My initial hesitation was the length between sensorplane of the...
  7. A

Big Hasselblad anouncement on the 22nd.

This picture is floating around on the net. Not saying or knowing this is the real thing, never seen it before, but it could make sense. A unit with a mounting plate (hence the rounded corners and holes for screws.) The three shiny buttons on the top, back, can be the interface. Gives room for...