The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by APS

1. A

RZ67 Pro II D Mirror Problem

Hi all My RZ67 Pro II D has developed a problem in the last few weeks which I can't seem to rectify. The problem is once I fire the shutter I can hear the mechanism that fires the mirror and shutter click but the mirror does not actuate and the shutter does not fire. I have narrowed it back...
  2. A

RZ67 Pro IID eating batteries

I know this is an old thread but to update a few things. I have the RZ67 Pro II D with the Aptus 22 and my system eats batteries too. You have to: 1. Remove the back from camera after use or 2. Remove the battery
  3. A

Silly C1 question

Hi Johnny I have also had this issue with C1 on occasion .. haven't figured out why yet so am not much help to you. Have you logged a support case with P1 :) Cheers Tony
  4. A

yellow cast on output files

Hi guys I am currently having an issue with output from C1 to CS5 in that my images are getting a yellow cast to them when they appear in CS5. My C1 profile, output profile and CS5 profile are all sRGB 61966-2.1 I have logged a support case with Phase One and am awaiting a reply but thought...
  5. A

ZD Back Assistance

Thank you Someone has sent me a copy over night .. :) Tony
  6. A

ZD Back Assistance

Thought I better show some of my work :) http://500px.com/photo/9785765
  7. A

ZD Back Assistance

Hi guys .. new to the forum after recently getting into MF. I use a Mamiya 645AFDII and just got my self an RZ67 Pro IID. Both use the ZD back for now .. I have the Mamiya Remote Capture for PC but I am about to switch to Mac and cannot find a copy anywhere. The Mamiya Japan site is down...
  8. A

Mamiya ZD Back wanted

Hi guys I am after a a ZD back for my Mamiya 645 AFDII. If anyone knows of somethign thats available please flick me a pm. Cheers