The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Ari

1. A

FS: Canon, Rokinon, Mitakon, Metabones, Leica lenses etc

Simplifying my work and life, time to let go of this gear. Paypal G&S, I'll cover PayPal fees. Ask if you need references, I have plenty. All of the gear photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBj83W 1. Canon EF 85/1.2 L II In good condition, everything works well and the lens is clean. A spot on the...
  2. A

FS: Haida M10 Drop-in Filter Kit

I have a great filter set from Haida that I have to let go of, unfortunately. A couple of specialty lenses have forced to go to bigger filters. I'll be using the Haida M15 series. All the glass is in excellent condition, no scratches, dirt or haze. Some minor dust that can easily be blown off...
  3. A

FS: Wehman 8x10, Ektar 12", Fuji 250/6.7

Wehman 8x10 is SOLD
  4. A

FS: Wehman 8x10, Ektar 12", Fuji 250/6.7

Moving to a digital view camera. 1. Wehman 8x10 camera - includes 4x5 back, 11 lens boards, extra ground glass Excellent condition, bellows are still like new. This is the best 8x10 I've ever owned. It's tough, can be used in any weather. Parts are easily obtained from any hardware store, or...
  5. A

FS: 8x10 Lenses - Fuji, Petzval

2. No-name Petzval lens, 11" f/4 Nice brass, glass is clean and clear, radial drive works nicely. Covers whole plate at infinity, 8x10 at portrait distance. Includes flange and home-made cap. $750 USD shipped to US/Canada SOLD Fujinon remaining
  6. A

Price drop 1. Fujinon 250mm f/6.7 Good condition, strong Seiko shutter, clean glass. Minor separation which doesn't affect IQ. Includes one generic cap, one home-made cap. $350 USD shipped to US/Canada, PayPal fees included. 2. No-name Petzval lens, 11" f/4 Nice brass, glass is clean and...
  7. A

FS: Fujifilm X-H1 Body (IR 720), Laowa Tilt Shift Lens

Price drop on this wonderful IR kit.
  8. A

Travel tripod for a tech cam

Thanks, Jeff. I hope the tripod works out well for you. Nice printer!
  9. A

Thanks for the kind words, Rob. Glad you enjoy your tripod!
  10. A

FS: Fujifilm X-H1 Body (IR 720), Laowa Tilt Shift Lens

I have a number of items for sale as I continue to consolidate my camera gear. All of this is in excellent working and cosmetic condition, unless otherwise noted. 1. Fujifilm X-H1 Infrared camera (IR 720nm) Beautiful X-H1 body with every deluxe add-on I could think of. Converted to 720nm...
  11. A

Both tripods are now available, specs are listed on their respective pages. And they're on sale. Whenever we introduce a new product, we give it special pricing for the first month or so. CP30-M3 II: https://www.flmcanada.com/product/flm-cp30-m3-ii-tripod/ CP30-L3 II...
  12. A

1. Fujinon 250mm f/6.7 Good condition, strong Seiko shutter, clean glass. Minor separation which doesn't affect IQ. Includes one generic cap, one home-made cap. $400 USD shipped to US/Canada, PayPal fees included. 2. No-name Petzval lens, 11" f/4 Nice brass, glass is clean and clear, radial...
  13. A

We're working on two new tripods, both will be available by end of August, and both for under $500. I only have the preliminary specs, but final specs should be close. The first is the CP30-M3 II which will be 64" tall, fold down to about 23", weighs 2.7 pounds Second is the CP30-L3 II, 67.5"...
  14. A

FS: Fomapan 200 8x10 Sheet Film - Fresh

I know it's a long shot here, but there are a couple of people shooting film on this forum. I have 3 boxes of Fomapan 200, 50 sheets per box. Expiry is 01/2024 (2 boxes) and 09/2024 (1 box). Started with 4 boxes, one already sold. Price is $220 USD per box, including shipping to US and Canada.
  15. A

Sigma MC-11 Adapter - Canon EF to Sony E

A little used, but works perfectly. Includes both caps. $135.00 USD shipped to US and Canada. SOLD