The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Baronphoto

1. B

2. B

FrameShop Script v1.0.0 for Photoshop CC and CS6

Joe Thanks for all your work on updating this script. I use it all the time. Ron
  3. B

FrameShop Script v0.9.7 for Photoshop CC 2015

Joe Thanks for sharing. The script works great on my Windows 7 machine. Ron
  4. B

A7R with TSE 17 and 24 color shift question

Thanks, Guy, for all the testing and posting of the results. There is a lot of data in this thread and it is certainly useful for me, having both a Canon 5DIII and Sony A7r.
  5. B

A7r Crop Mode Vs A6000

Guy Thanks for sharing your testing results as well as your settings. I find it very useful to back up what I have been seeing in my images and to improve my PP. I am coming from a Canon background and was using the 5D III. I now have added the Sony A7r and A6000. The DR of the Sony sensors...
  6. B

Lost my A6000 eye cup

Guy I had lost the one to the NEX6 and ordered two. I kept the spare when I sold the NEX6 and tried it on the Sony A6000. It fits and it appears to be identical to the one that came on the A6000.. The Sony P/N is FDA-EP10. This item seems to be out of stock at Amazon and B&H. Ron Basinger
  7. B

Fun with A6000

Guy I use similar settings but found that I like a sharpening radius of either 1.0 or 1.2 for the A6000 depending on the subject. I have the Sony A7r and found the A6000 easy to adapt to and use. The main difference that I make between the two in the settings is in the sharpening radius.
  8. B

FS: Leica 28mm Summicron-M, 75mm APO-Summicron-M, 135mm APO-Telyt-M

Great seller who takes excellent care of his equipment. Also makes great images.
  9. B

FS: Pansonic GX1, LVF2, 20mm f1.7, 14-45mm

Price drop Panasonic GX1 body GX1 Body now priced at $365
  10. B

Panasonic 14-45mm lens sold.
  11. B

Price Drop FS: Pansonic GX1, 14-45mm Price drop on GX1 to $385 LVF2 sold
  12. B

FS: The following items from the Panasonic Lumix micro four thirds system are being offered for sale (USA shipping only) DMC-GX1 body $400 - I am the only owner and this body has less than 1000 actuations. It comes with box, manual, strap, body cap and all accessories that came with it. The...
  13. B

FS: Zeiss 35mm f2 ZE Distagon Lens

This lens is sold. Thanks for looking.