The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

beano_z's latest activity

• beano_z
    beano_z replied to the thread Mirko's Great Wall diary.
    ......so can you tell us a bit more about the nitecore (whom, I understand, isn't sponsoring this thread) headlamp?
  • beano_z
    beano_z replied to the thread The great tripod & head thread!.
    After traveling for so long almost exclusively with geared heads I went the "Thomas Heaton" route with my landscape setup, so far I'm...
    • A0001974 - SMALL.jpg
    • A0001984 - SMALL.jpg
  • beano_z
    So this is a blind test? Just had quick look, I slightly prefer the 0002 over the 0001 and the 0003 over the 0004 crops. The ones I...
  • beano_z
    beano_z reacted to Greg Haag's post in the thread Behind the scenes with Like Like.
    Similar shot as above but just before the sun kisses the water. If I had it to do over, I might have lowered my camera angle and I am...
  • beano_z
    beano_z reacted to tcdeveau's post in the thread Behind the scenes with Like Like.
    I’ll update when I get home and have a processed image but a guy proposed and the couple got engaged in the middle of my frame averaging...
  • beano_z
    beano_z reacted to Greg Haag's post in the thread Technical Camera Images with Like Like.
    Trying to work my way thru images from last year at Death Valley, this is an area I believe referred to as "The Pot Holes". IQ4 150...
  • beano_z
    beano_z reacted to Greg Haag's post in the thread Technical Camera Images with Like Like.
    Ubehebe Crater is a large volcanic crater 600 feet deep and half a mile across, it is hard to appreciate the scale of this from the...