The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by buildbot

1. buildbot

ALPA FPS question?

I'd be happy to pay like 2k for one wow.
  2. buildbot

A macro lens for the view camera

Isn't the Nikon 120 AM-ED supposed to be quite good? https://robert-otoole-4zae.squarespace.com/nikkor-am-ed-120-test
  3. buildbot

Remounting lens in Copal

That’s pretty clever in my opinion!
  4. buildbot

The XCD 90V isn't just Hasselblad's finest lens – it could be the finest lens we've ever tested

A possible non-evil reason is they are really exacting about QC on this new lens thus slow to make?
  5. buildbot

Medium Format Pets

Aww, Joe and Jesse have such great expressions :love: I like the black & white conversion too, it has sort of an ethereal look about it to me!
  6. buildbot

WTB: Digital Back in AFI/HY6 Mount

He lied directly to me about fixing my camera. According to Paepke & Eric Hiss, Rolf blacklisted my serial and refused to fix it. If I was in Germany/the EU, I'd absolutly pursue legal recourse, but being across the ocean makes that tricky.
  7. buildbot

New Sony sensor in Blackmagic Cine: 100 megapixel in 35mm full-frame; P1, Leica, Fuji next?

Blackmagic probably sells 10x these cameras than Phase Does backs, so it makes sense for them to engineer a custom sensor just for themselves. I doubt anyone else will get this version even if Sony makes it. There are actually a lot of smaller sensor manufacturers, TowerJazz, OnSemi, Dalsa...
  8. buildbot

WTB: Digital Back in AFI/HY6 Mount

It's not in my opinion. DW Photo is a fraudulent company. My Hy6 has was under warranty and broken when I sent it in for repair, they held it until after the warranty expired and said it had no issue besides a cosmetic thing. That cameras has been at Key Camera for literally a year now. Not fixed.
  9. buildbot

Medium Format Pets

Everyone's pets are so cute! So many good models! :love:
  10. buildbot

Medium Format Pets

I know we seem very cat heavy here! Beautiful Dog :)
  11. buildbot

Medium Format Pets

Such a majestic face!
  12. buildbot

Medium Format Pets

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a cat sit IN a (two?) shoe(s)!
  13. buildbot

Medium Format Pets

Aww thank you!! Looking forward to the new soup photos!!!
  14. buildbot

Medium Format Pets

Anyone down for a cuteness focused thread? Centered around our furry friends and overkill sensor sizes? Rosie, her first days! She lived in a cone for 6 months. H3D-39 @ ISO 800, 50-110mm @ 1/60th & F4. Thus the noise! Now, 5 years later: Cone free and ready to cause chaos! GFX100s @ ISO 100...
  15. buildbot

WTB: Rollei Hy6 Mod 2

I have one + another 6060 back I'd love to sell, but it has been at Key Camera for repair for nearly a year. So if I ever get it back and you are still looking...