The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by compman10

1. C

Artifacts in Phase One IQ260 Live View

I recently purchased a lightly used IQ260 digital back here on the forum and use it with an XF body and SK 55mm and 110mm silver ring lenses. Still images look normal when viewed on the rear LCD and the RAW files look great in Capture One on a computer. However, during live view there are...
  2. C

Positive Feedback for Reginald Fluggelding

I bought a Leaf Credo 60 digital back from Reginald Fluggelding. He is in Australia and I'm in the United States. He spent a lot of time getting shipping quotes and we decided to go with UPS. Communication was excellent throughout the entire process. He packed the back and accessories up...
  3. C

WTB: Phase One IQ2 60 or IQ3 60 Digital Back

Hi John, Yes, I have looked at MPB, but I haven't had good luck with them lately. The last thing I bought from them was a Leica S lens that was sent to me in "Excellent" condition that had a dead autofocus motor. Before that I had bought a Phase One DF+ body that was also in "Excellent"...
  4. C

Still looking, also open to a Phase One IQ3 80 or a Leaf Credo 60.
  5. C

Looking for a gently used Phase One IQ2 or IQ3 60 digital back for XF mount.
  6. C

WTB: Mamiya HM401 (645 AFD film back)

I have one in good condition that I’d be willing to sell for $250. Let me know if you’re interested and I can send you some pictures of it. Nick
  7. C

SOLD: Mamiya Leaf Credo 60 digital back

Hi, I’m interested in purchasing your digital back but can’t send a private message for some reason (new member restriction?). Anyway, if you get a chance send me a message. Thanks, Nick
  8. C

Bought: Phase One 645DF or DF+

Found one, thanks to everyone who contacted me!
  9. C

Bought: Phase One 645DF or DF+

Looking for a mint Phase One or Mamiya 645DF or DF+ (prefer the DF+). Let me know if you have one you would like to sell. Thanks!