The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Craftysnapper

1. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Lest We Forget it's getting close to Remembrance Sunday a composite of four of my images put together. One of them (the british tommy) is from the E-M5 so I guess it counts.:)
  2. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Indoor portrait of my little man.:) E-M5 mk2 75mm f1.8. ISO1600/ 1/40sec/ f2.5.
  3. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

The Only thing that has changed to autumn is small solitary cherry tree in the garden. Had a play finding different angles and lighting on the leaves for a half hour,it was a interesting exercise.:) All taken with the Olympus E-M5mk2 and the 40-150mm kit lens. Reason for Editing:
  4. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

The low afternoon light was loverly this afternoon as it fell on the strawflowers with the background in shade, pretty much straight shots. I'm getting addicted to photographing these little flowers.:) E-M5 mk2/40-150 plus Sigma close up filter.
  5. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

E-M5 mk2 & 75mm
  6. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Thought I'd try using my 75mm f1.8 portrait lens with a Sigma double element close up filter, for close ups as it already focuses pretty close. Strawflower by Paul Silk, on Flickr
  7. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

The Granddaughters popped down this morning for a hour, had not seen them in ages so had to get the E-m5 mk2 and 75mm out and take a few snaps.:) Maddy by Paul Silk, on Flickr Chelsea by Paul Silk, on Flickr
  8. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Making the most of them while they last.:) Olympus E-M5 mk2 and 75mm f1.8. Strawflowers by Paul Silk, on Flickr
  9. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Just messing around in the garden this afternoon with the new camera.:) E-M5 mk2 and 75-300mm. Holyhocks by Paul Silk, on Flickr Holyhocks by Paul Silk, on Flickr
  10. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

E-M5 and 75mm f1.8 Smoking A Cuban Cigar by Paul Silk, on Flickr
  11. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

One from Sunday at Avoncroft, this young lady was kind enough to pose for me and wait while I attached my 75mm f1.8 portrait lens, she showed great patience for a old man like me.:)
  12. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

Went to Avoncroft Museum yesterday to see a American civil war event. Had a really interesting day out and got a load of pics as well.:)
  13. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

My friendly Robin. Taken with the E-M5 and the m75-300mm pp CO8.
  14. Craftysnapper

Fun with the Olympus OMD

I have not had the 60mm Macro out since last year, so I thought I should dust it off and give it some use today.:)
  15. Craftysnapper

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Peaky Blinders A couple of portraits of my youngest Son done in the garden this afternoon with natural light, I'm in a black and white mood.:) Olympus E-P5 & 75mm f1.8