The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Dante Alighieri

1. Dante Alighieri

phase one XC…

Those are almost fighting words----but yes, even Dante doesn't encourage burning money stupidly. It's always an investment. ;) Dante's advice for those so inclined: skip the XC and purchase the Rodenstock HR138 instead. See...
  2. Dante Alighieri

Please convince me to buy (or not) a GFX 100s

In the scheme of things, the GFX 100s is a rather nominal investment in medium format photography---whether for business or pleasure. Buy it.
  3. Dante Alighieri

Got my GFX100s today.

"Pigs" Founding Father stuck at the highest level of Purgatory. And crowded there in with good company...
  4. Dante Alighieri

SOLD: Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

You have a bad attitude. :ROFLMAO: You deserve the best that medium format digital has to offer. (y) --Dante
  5. Dante Alighieri

SOLD: Rodenstock 40HR in Copal 0 in brand new Cambo T/S mount.

Peter has most-favored status in Dante's Inferno. This sale is approved by Dante. Let's help Peter buy some new gear. --Dante
  6. Dante Alighieri

Phase One XT

Buy it. --dante
  7. Dante Alighieri

IQ3 100, Cambo WRS Technical, XF etc.

Nice kit from a known member----Dante Approved. --dante
  8. Dante Alighieri

Cambo Announces Phase One X Shutter Products

Advancements in medium format digital. like it.
  9. Dante Alighieri

Q on Canon 135mm TS + Phase One IQ3100 + tech camera

Dante advises you to simply buy the new Rodenstock 138mm. No guessing. You know it works. And this lens remains at the rarified top of the lust-worthy lens list. You deserve to enjoy the best things in life. I bet Steve Hendrix can work a good deal on a Rodenstock 138mm. --Dante
  10. Dante Alighieri

Sanity check...

Sanity check? Glad you're still here, Doug. I miss you. xo Dante
  11. Dante Alighieri

FS (US)(feeler): Alpa 12 Plus

I'll let this one slide---as long as you keep the other Alpa. And it does potentially bring someone else into the Inferno. -- Dante
  12. Dante Alighieri

FS: Hasselblad Flextight X5 virtual drum scanner + Computer + Accessories!

Nice package worthy of a place in Dante's Inferno --Dante
  13. Dante Alighieri

Kdphotography rules

I like this guy Ken. He not only has multiple medium format systems he also has everything from the Traeger catalog. What better way to celebrate what’s life is all about than a good camera and a great BBQ smoked meats. This coronavirus thing is really upsetting my mojo here in the Inferno...