The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by darkspark

1. D

FS: Peak Design Slide Strap

PM sent. Could you please check your inbox? Thank you!
  2. D

SOLD: Leica 35 f/2 Summicron V4-Bokeh King

Re: FS Leica 35 f/2 Summicron V4-Bokeh King Cindy's a great seller! Bought from her before and won't hesitate to do business with her again. I highly recommend her :)
  3. D

M8 serial # question and buying advice

I got an M8 in an 3104xxx range second hand a while back... can you let me know what component it is? (Is there a webpage where can I find more info?) Is there a way to check whether it's already been replaced, other than calling up Leica?
  4. D

Repeat Purchase Madness

I think most of us can relate to that... more than once, actually... (me included)... :toocool: thinking that: - this body/system is going to last me a few years (or more)... - this lens is going to be "it" and I'm not going to want anything more, why would I? ...but it's never like that, is it...
  5. D

Repeat Purchase Madness

yea, that is much more complicated than I thought :D I would have just kept the one cron that I like... and stick with it and not sell it as part of any combo :)
  6. D

Repeat Purchase Madness

I think I understand the addiction (I admit I have it as well :) ) of seeking the holy grail... the best lenses I can own, and use... But a quick question out of curiosity: I understand the logic of buying a lens the second time (because you miss or regret selling a lens that you used to have...
  7. D

FS: Leica 35mm Summarit f/2.5

This beautiful lens is still available :)
  8. D

FS: Leica 35mm Summarit f/2.5

I bought this beautiful 35mm Summarit a few months ago from Popflash (retail new for $1595, I paid $1427 for this 10+ condition mint used) when I first started getting into Leica rangefinder. Since then, I've become addicted and bought myself a few more lenses... more than I could afford to keep...
  9. D

FS: Thumbs Up, AA-gear, M8 Batteries & More

PM sent for the M8 batteries.
  10. D

M9 - I Think I Got One!

Sorry to hear that :( If I were you, I would have thought that I got it for sure.
  11. D

Yes, YES, YESZ!!!

share us some steel gray photos! I haven't been seeing enough of the steel gray (other than the press release shots) :)
  12. D

M8 sensor cleaning?

Thanks Cindy, I might try that the next time my sensor needs cleaning. Has anyone tried the Zeeion blower from VisibleDust? Does it worth the higher price than a regular Giotto blower?? http://www.visibledust.com/products3.php?pid=444
  13. D

M8 sensor cleaning?

Cindy, where did you buy it from? Any recommendation for the retailer/seller and/or the brand of the tool??:confused:
  14. D

New to M8. Questions and M8 Workshop ?

I'm always on a look out for LR presets for M8. Do you have any suggestions for where I can download? Ascough's PS actions are great too. Highly recommended for anyone who doesn't have it! It's just that sometimes I just want to make a quick conversion and save the time doing round trip between...
  15. D

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f/1.4 S.C. Lens Leica M Mount

The lens is SOLD. :) Thank you for looking!