The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Derek Siew

1. Derek Siew

FS: B+W 58mm 040 4X Orange MRC Filter (Boxed)

Hardly used USD35/- (or equivalent in CAD) Net to me Transferwise or PayPal (+3.5%) Pickup in or Ship from Toronto, Canada. Canada Post padded package (buyer pays at net shipping rate t.b.d.) Tracking is optional (extra cost t.b.d.) Buyer is responsible for import fees Private sale, no...
  2. Derek Siew

FS: Kenko 43mm UV Filter

Hardly used USD10/- (or equivalent in CAD) Net to me Transferwise or PayPal (+3.5%) Pickup in or Ship from Toronto, Canada. Canada Post padded package (buyer pays at net shipping rate t.b.d.) Tracking optional at an extra cost (t.b.d.) Buyer is responsible for import fees Private sale, no...
  3. Derek Siew

FS: B+W 39mm 010 UV Haze 1x MRC Filter (Boxed)

Seldom used and in good condition USD20/- (or equivalent in CAD) Net to me or make an offer Transferwise or PayPal (+3.5%) Pickup in or Ship from Toronto, Canada. Canada Post padded package (buyer pays at net shipping rate t.b.d.) Tracking is optional (extra cost t.b.d.) Buyer is responsible...
  4. Derek Siew

Fun with the M 10

Gentlemen in Peru. M10 + Hexanon 60/1.2
  5. Derek Siew

Fun with the M 10

Festividad del Señor del los Temblores del Cusco, Peru. M10 + 35AA
  6. Derek Siew

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Climbed inside a retired transport warplane. From inside the fuselage: View of fuselage from the ground
  7. Derek Siew

Lunchtime at a Peruvian market. 35AA

Really miss travelling and visiting local markets in the countries I visit. Can't wait for post-pandemic travel to be active again.
  8. Derek Siew

WTT Safety...

Hi E.C. I know this is an old post but I'm new here and wondering as well. I'm planning to sell some of my gear. Did you get any replies I can learn from as well? Thanks, Derek
  9. Derek Siew

FS: Leica 14868 Neoprene Case for M Bodies

Leica Black Neoprene Case for M bodies. Accommodate M-bodies and lens up to ~85mm. Access camera easily, really convenient. 2 pockets for SD card storage Includes box/packaging as pictured. (SD Card Covers, Lens Cap and Camera Strap visible are for demo only and not included) Ships from Canada...
  10. Derek Siew

FS: Hasselblad - EOS Adapter

Used only for less than 10 shots Great condition, no box. Ships from Canada CAD35 net via PayPal to me or make an offer Buyer pays for additional shipping fees
  11. Derek Siew

Hello from Ontario Canada. Happy New Year and Happy Shooting.

Hobbist on a long hiatus but here are 6x6 film and 35mm digital photos I used to take ages ago: https://www.flickr.com/photos/60680059@N02/albums Now looking to see if I get back into the hobby or sell my gear and move on. Cheers.
  12. Derek Siew

Hello from Canada

@Shawn R I happen to (re)join today after many years of hiatus. Still have my M's and yearning to shoot out here in Ontario. Whereabouts are you in CA?