The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by doobs

1. doobs

New items in threads

Greetings, It it possible to go to the first new item on a thread. In other words what where I left of last time. Thanks
  2. doobs

Is this allowed?

Just got mine! From sairdana624. I feel all warm and tingly now :cautious:
  3. doobs

Ebay

I've got some stuff accumulated that I would like to sell, but I will never give e-bay, or any other on-line merchant, unfettered access to my checking account. NOT.EVER.GOING.TO.HAPPEN. When I get off my duff and decide that I want to sell the stuff, I'll probably got Facebook marketplace, or...
  4. doobs

Welcome back!!!!

Yea, the lack of comment is a bit curious.
  5. doobs

Welcome back!!!!

Was worried when I encountered this yesterday: Thank goodness you're back. We missed you!
  6. doobs

Selling gear

Well, the gear was listed on a number of places, including here, and the X-T1 with the grip was sold on Fred Miranda and the X-Pro1 on the Fuji-x forum without the grip. It was all quick and painless and all parties are satisfied. The grip for the X-Pro1 and JB grip for the X100s are still to...
  7. doobs

Sold: Fuji XT-1 and MHG-T1

X-T1: $325 including shipping Paypal only please Bought used in 2019. Comes in original box with all accessories. I've taken approximately 4,000 images with it. MHG-XT: $35 including shipping Paypal only please Grip was bought used. Includes box. The original attachment screw...
  8. doobs

FS: MHG-PRO

MHG-PRO: $50 including shipping Paypal only please Grip was bought used. Thank you
  9. doobs

Selling gear

Thanks Jack. I'm here in suburban DC. Craigs List here is "interesting" to be kind. Appreciate all the advice. I've just collected the two cameras with all the associated bits and bobs, and I'll take some photos this afternoon. Will probably list them this week. cheers,
  10. doobs

Selling gear

A Fuji X-Pro1 and a X-T1.
  11. doobs

Selling gear

Doh! I completely overlooked this site. Will probably start either here or cameradery.org, both of which are becoming my to to photo homes. I need to dig the boxes and accompanying accoutrement out and grab some photos of the gear. Stay tuned. Thanks!
  12. doobs

Selling gear

With the X-Pro2 that Santa bought, I've decided I'm going to sell my X-Pro1 and X-T1. I'm exceedingly ambivalent about the 'bay nowadays, with the plethora of horror stories from sellers of camera gear. I was wondering what's currently seen as the "best" site to sell used gear? I tried Fred...
  13. doobs

New X-Pro2

And found #1: It sounds you are in "EYE SENSOR + LCD IMAGE DISP." "The LCD monitor is used for the display of images immediately after shooting." You have to press the VIEW MODE button to cycle through displays. (Actually not the DISP/BACK button) lol Happy New Year!
  14. doobs

New X-Pro2

Ok, answering my own questions: #2 - > Wrench; Screen setup; DISP. CUSTOM setting (on page 2) ;EVF/LCD;LIVE VIEW HIGHLIGHT ALERT (checkbox)
  15. doobs

New X-Pro2

Greetings all. Santa was kind enough to bring me a new X-Pro2 thanks to a sale at Best Buy for Christmas. So far, so good, but there are two things I cannot seems to figure out, and yes I have "Read the Fuji Manual": I've got the image review setting on, but get no image review except via the...