The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Dukegoulden

1. D

Sliding back adapter to Sinar help

Thank you, that confirms my suspicion that this was made for a different format, looks like the Cambo 2x3. Thanks again everyone, Duke
  2. D

Sliding back adapter to Sinar help

Hello, I recently purchased a sliding back adapter to start venturing into digital with my Sinar (then eventually a tech camera) but I'm not sure how to use it. I purchased it on ebay and the seller told me it was a standard 4x5 mount but I can't figure out how to mount it. The back has a 124mm...
  3. D

Help getting into technical cameras

You're probably right, just looking for a good deal ;) So far I think I'm looking for either a cambo wrs1600 or an arca rm3di (like the idea of having tilt and focus integrated). As for lenses how difficult is it to retrofit lenses into the appropriate lensboards/helicals, is it worth it or...
  4. D

Help getting into technical cameras

Hello, I'm looking to get into technical cameras on a budget (laughable I know ;) ) and have come across an ad on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/372643434993 that looks promising though it is missing several details. I have asked the seller if they could tell me what back specifically it is but...
  5. D

No love for the Mitakon 50 f0.95?

Been lurking for a while ;) Loving this lens so far, here's one from the other night at 0.95
  6. D

FS: 2 Sony NEX-7 Camera Bodies

PM Sent on the second body
  7. D

FS - Sony NEX-7 with Zeiss 24 f/1.8 - $1700 shipped CONUS

second that, I'll take it if it doesn't sell locally!
  8. D

FS: Panasonic GH2, 14 -140mm, 3 Batteries, Original Boxes Etc. - $1000USD

Re: FS: Panasonic GH2, 14 -140mm, 3 Batteries, Original Boxes Etc. - $800USD PM Sent
  9. D

NEX-7 battery. Leica M battery. Canon 135mm. 100mm.

Re: NEX-7. 50mm. 24mm. Canon 135mm. 100mm. Also sent a PM
  10. D

FS (US) Olympus EPL1 / CV LTM 21/4 lens

interested in the cv 21
  11. D

Discounted, unopened Canon 5D Mark III $100 off list

Wow, not a good sign for Canon when nobody wants their brand new camera for $100 off, I'd take it if I had anymore Canon gear. Good luck!
  12. D

Nex 7 body: $1100/Tamron 18-200: $650

is the nex 7 still available?
  13. D

FS: *** Olympus Pen EP-3, Lenses etc ***

pm sent about 12mm
  14. D

FS PANASONIC GH1 W/ 14-140 LENS (KIT)

Was it sold to someone else?
  15. D

FS PANASONIC GH1 W/ 14-140 LENS (KIT)

I'll take it!