The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ElmarDam

1. E

H4D-40 Exposure not possible, check magazine..

Hi Marc, Thanks for helping me out! Unfotunately.. The contacts have all the same height.. and i cleaned the body aswell the DB.
  2. E

Thanks, Will try that! I cleaned the contacts a few times now. didnt help ;( Actually, i tried the back on another H4, and had the same issues about not powering up..
  3. E

So.. Yesterday i was shooting a huge production. when suddenly the DB of my h4d-40 lost connection with the body. Exposure not possible, check magazine was the only message. I was shooting tethered, removed the FW800 cable. From then the camera would'nt boot up at all, so i removed the DB and...
  4. E

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

some nice work again overhere all! H3DII-31 / 35mm
  5. E

few new ones ;) H3DII-31 Hc35/ HC80
  6. E

thanks for the comments guys! And, it is great to see the image keeps you talking. :) I think photography is all about perception.. You like it, or you don't. had a great time to shoot this.. (dry ice is funky stuff)
  7. E

Jack, Thanks for the comment! Rvb, exactly, thats where the idea came from ;) Although we didn't had a yellow suit.. So it turned out more Madmax ;)
  8. E

Amazing landscape shot.. nature rocks ;) One more from the H3DII/ HC35:
  9. E

Hasselblad HC lens recommandations please

@RVB actually, i used 3 different HC35's on the H3DII, all had the same problem. But, With my 80mm i have no issues. When i use the 35 i only have issues when my subject is around 2.5/ 4 meters. Closeby it focusses near perfect. I have all recent Firmwares..