The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by enochRoot

1. E

WTB/WTT: Leica M8.2 - can trade MP

Looking for a black M8.2 at a reasonable price (ie: around $3000). I have seen them sell for this so I know they are out there. I would be willing to purchase outright, or trade my black paint MP. The MP is in nice user shape and I would ask $2600 trade value (what I paid for it a few months...
  2. E

FS or FT: BNIB 50mm chrome Summilux ASPH

The lens is SOLD.
  3. E

David - Yup, I will ship internationally. Bob - Thanks ;-) BTW, please no more trade offers. At this point I'd like to stick with an outright sale. All PMs have been replied to. Some interest, but no one has committed yet.
  4. E

Forgot to mention. Please do not post any "PM sent" messages on the listing. They can give the impression a deal is reached when it has not actually been reached. Rest assured I will reply to everyone that contacts me and will update this thread if the lens is sold or traded. Thanks!
  5. E

BNIB 50mm Summilux ASPH in chrome. Will sell for $4500 or consider a trade + cash for the following lenses: - Current 50mm Summicon (black or chrome). Does NOT need to be 6-bit - 50mm Summarit-M - 35mm Summicron ASPH - 35mm Summarit-M - 28mm Summicron Ordered this 6 months ago and just got...
  6. E

SOLD: Leica 35 Summilux Asph v1 6 bit coded

Re: FS: Leica 35 Summilux Asph v1 6 bit coded What a bummer...sold to a dealer.
  7. E

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M (black)

Crap...been looking for one and this is a great price! Congrats to the buyer.
  8. E

WTB: Leica MP

Looking for an MP. .72x and chrome would be best, but black is also fine. Hopefully a reasonable price. Function is everything and cosmetics are secondary (as it will be getting used frequently). Please drop me a line with offers. Thanks!
  9. E

FS: Chrome Tabbed 50mm Summicron / Leica M4

1. Nice chrome tabbed 50mm summicron. Very scarce lens. Everything is in great shape. Comes with original caps and hood, as well as a silver leica push-on cap (that I much prefer in use). $1150 shipping. 2. Also selling a nice user M4 that recently had a CLA (that I believe was from Sherry...
  10. E

SOLD: Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar

Re: FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar SOLD
  11. E

Re: FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar OK, strike that. Lens re-available. Now only $600 plus shipping.
  12. E

Re: FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar The lens is no longer available for sale. I've decided to hold onto it for a while.
  13. E

Re: FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar Come on now...stop it! It was hard enough making up my mind about this in the first place :confused: :D
  14. E

Re: FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar I agree! To be honest, my decision of lens has more to do with ergonomics than quality. I feel that the Planar is actually slightly better than the Summicron due to its rendition of tone. But I personally favor a tabbed lens. And these newer Planars actually...
  15. E

Lens was purchased new from Popflash about a month ago and used for less than one roll of film. I found a good deal on a tabbed summicron, so this must go. Everything is included as new and the lens is in Mint condition. $625 plus shipping.