The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Erik Lund

1. E

Speed booster for NEX

No Vivek my adapter looks very different. Thanks for the reminder on the changed back focal length of the SB. It would take a few days to do, about the same time as converting an 125mm APO Lanthar from Canon FD mount to Nikon F with CPU or putting a CPU in a Noct-Nikkor Fully working as a...
  2. E

Speed booster for NEX

Yes I will indeed completely remove the 'adapter' part incl mounts of the SB... As mentioned I could use a Novoflex Nikon F to Leica M adapter that has the correct flange to flange distance for Nikon F lenses. 0.5 mm from a leica R Lens Then position the SB optics inside the Novoflex in the...
  3. E

Speed booster for NEX

Yes indeed :) Thats why the Novoflex is good for the job the Leica M mount is an integral part of the adapter. It will not cover the 1.33 sensor completely I'm afraid.
  4. E

Speed booster for NEX

This is not my first conversion... :) Do you agree that if the SB extends into the Leica M body I would be able to make the correct flange to sensor distance? Sort of like the old Leica 21mm lenses does...
  5. E

Speed booster for NEX

I fully agree, it would be a major precision job!
  6. E

Speed booster for NEX

Hi, Very nice to see familiar names popping up here!!! :) Seems this new Speed Booster is popping up all the right places :) I don't have a 4/3 or NEX system but very interested anyway, as usual... Was going to see if I could take the optics from this new SB for Leica R and put it into a...