The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by FourthInt

1. F

FS: Sony RX1

Bump
  2. F

woops, sorry Guy. Post has been updated to include price.
  3. F

For sale is an excellent condition RX1. Has worked flawlessly for me and outputs amazing photos as you probably already know. Includes all lens cover, battery cord, USB cord, manuals, original box, fabric pouch. $2100. Shipping from VA/DC to CONUS. Price includes shipping. At 3% if...
  4. F

FS: Leica MP a la carte

Final Auction Day bump
  5. F

bump
  6. F

I've sent to eBay for auction: Leica MP A La Carte 0 72x 35mm Rangefinder Film Camera 799429103019 | eBay Let me know if you have any questions. Like I've said, alot of feedback on here and FredMiranda (same username)
  7. F

SOLD: Nikon Coolscan V-ED 35mm Scanner

I bought the Nikon Coolscan V-ED 35mm Scanner from Adorama in November 2011 and used it to scan a couple of black and white rolls that I needed for a project at the time. Works perfectly and is pristine/like-new cosmetically. Comes with the SA-21 and MA-21 adapters. Price: $550.00 via Paypal...
  8. F

Up for sale is an excellent condition Leica MP a la carte. This was a custom order from Leica, with no top plate logo, black "made by Germany" text on the back, and authentic Leica vulcanite leather. Protective sticker is still on the bottom plate and the viewfinder is .72x. I've had this...
  9. F

Leica MP, Leica 35mm f/2 bokeh king

Leica MP reduced to 3650.
  10. F

Leica MP reduced to $3700 viewfinder is .72x I have alot of feedback on FredMiranda and the 'Bay if anyone is hesitant based on the "New member" title I have. I've also sold gear here.
  11. F

bump. Summicron is sold. Leica MP a la carte still available.
  12. F

Custom Leica MP *stealth* Price: $3,750.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Great condition custom Leica MP *stealth* This is a custom order Leica MP ordered directly from Leica. It has no top plate logo, and black "made by Germany" text on the back...
  13. F

FS: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH

Lens has been sold. Thanks for looking