The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by gdery01

1. G

FS: Colorbyte Image Print V9 (with dongle)

For Sale Image Print V9 (MAC) with dongle authorizing one 24" printer and one 44"printer. $550.00 CDA plus appropriate shipping/mailing fees (I live near Ottawa, ON) If interested, EMail me at: [email protected]
  2. G

Visatec (Broncolor) LOGOS 1600 Lighting Kit for Sale

Price reduced to $800CAD (plus shipping) Gaetan Dery, CD, LPPO 1305 St Joseph, Embrun, ON K0A 1W0 Web: Welcome | Photo Studio Dery EMail: [email protected]
  3. G

Visatec (Broncolor) SOLO 800B Lighting Kit for Sale

Price reduced to $500.00CAD (+shipping) Gaetan Dery, CD, LPPO 1305 St Joseph, Embrun, ON K0A 1W0 Web: Welcome | Photo Studio Dery EMail: [email protected]
  4. G

Visatec (Broncolor) SOLO 800B Lighting Kit for Sale

For Sale Visatec SOLO 800B Kit 2 SOLO 800B incl. flash tubes, modelling lamps, protecting glasses and grey transport protection caps, mains cables as well as 1 standard reflector 1 set of barn doors 1 umbrella, white 1 shadow box 1 Travel Bag VISATEC (by Broncolor) is a complete system...
  5. G

Visatec (Broncolor) LOGOS 1600 Lighting Kit for Sale

For Sale Visatec LOGOS Kit 2 LOGOS 1600 incl. flash tubes, modelling lamps, protecting glasses and grey transport protection caps, mains cables as well as 1 standard reflector 1 set of barn doors 1 umbrella, white 1 umbrella reflector 1 shadow box 1 Travel Bag VISATEC (by Broncolor) is a...
  6. G

FS Visatec Studio Light Kits by Broncolor

I have two sets of duo light kits from Visatec for sale. While used, these lights are built like a tank and will last nearly forever. I have replaced on all of the four lights, the modelling lights as well as the flash tubes in the fall of 2017. Both of these kits are in excellent good condition...
  7. G

For Sale Hasselblad & Phase One P45+ DB

Package sold. Thank you to all who expressed an interest. Respectfully Gaetan Dery, CD, LPPO 1305 St Joseph, Embrun, ON K0A 1W0 Web: www.photostudiodery.net <http://www.photostudiodery.net/> EMail: [email protected]
  8. G

Re: Clarification of Hasselblad Camera c/w Phase One P45+ My apologies to people who have made enquiries, but for various reasons, I cannot sell individual pieces of this gear even though I originally listed individual prices. That was a mistake on my part. I must sell as a package (at a lower...
  9. G

Additional photos added to website (regarding P45+)
  10. G

Photos of equipment and sample photos taken with equipment are available on my website at: www.photostudiodery.net/portfolios/equipment-for-sale Respectfully Gaetan Dery
  11. G

I have recently purchased new MF gear and now I have these items are now available. Hasselblad: Camera Body 501CM with waist level prism $850.00 Camera Body 503CW with winder CW and remote and PM45 viewfinder $2000.00 D-Flash 40 TTL/OTF $300.00 6093T Pro Lens shade +adapter $110.00...
  12. G

Fujifilm's GFX 50S Thumbs up or down

To all who have provided feedback to me...Thank you. I learned a lot from your comments. It doesn't simplify the decision but I think I am in a better position to make a decision. Thank you and Happy Holidays to all Respectfully Gaetan Dery, CD, LPPO 1305 St Joseph, Embrun, ON K0A 1W0 Web...
  13. G

Fujifilm's GFX 50S Thumbs up or down

Good morning from Ottawa Canada I am seriously rethinking my present camera gear and trading it in for the GFX 50S. Presently I have Nikon gear and Hasselblad with Phase One back. Problem I now notice is the difficulty I am having on occasion to accurately focus using my MF kit. Also the mixed...