The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ggibson

1. ggibson

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

Summer swim meets are popular in our town. Swimmers range from age 4 all the way up to 18 year olds going off to college, and it's fun to see the whole range of ages and skills. My son is 6 and having a lot of fun. Parents volunteer for various jobs to run the meets, so of course I raised my...
  2. ggibson

Sony 35mm f1.4 GM Goodbye La Jolla by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  3. ggibson

Sony 35/1.4 GM Anna at Lego Land by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  4. ggibson

Full frame Foveon - has the need passed?

No doubt it will be a niche product. I would love to see this new camera continue in the vein of the DPs or even FP, where portability and high image quality are the emphasis. Sigma's line of Contemporary i lenses would fit that concept well. I'm also finding myself thinking about selling my...
  5. ggibson

Sony 35mm f1.4 GM Tasty by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  6. ggibson

Sony 35mm f1.4 GM Peter at LJBTC by Graham Gibson, on Flickr La Jolla Palms by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  7. ggibson

Tamron 70-180 Pacific Sun by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Sony 35mm f1.4 GM La Jolla by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  8. ggibson

Sony 35mm f1.4 GM San Diego Sunset by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  9. ggibson

Last photos from Bilbao Steak by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Enjoying a so-so ice cream by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Adios Bilbao by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  10. ggibson

Voigtlander 40/1.2 Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Debbie in Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  11. ggibson

Really milkin' that sunstar ;) Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  12. ggibson

Hah, that's funny. We only had a day there, but it was truly enjoyable. Not enough time to go inside the Guggenheim or see everything, but we covered a lot of ground. Bilbao Old Town is coming up! Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  13. ggibson

Voigtlander 40/1.2 Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Debbie in Bilbao Old Town by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  14. ggibson

Bilbao Gothic by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  15. ggibson

Bilbao Guggenheim Museum by Graham Gibson, on Flickr