The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ggibson

1. ggibson

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Malefic 617 Triplet Fujifilm W 150mm f5.6 FUJIFILM Fujichrome Velvia 100 Professional Forest scenes by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  2. ggibson

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

Malefic 617 Triplet Fujifilm W 150mm f5.6 FUJIFILM Fujichrome Velvia 100 Professional Forest scenes by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  3. ggibson

Sigma DP3 Merrill - best of shots

I do shoot X3F raw and process in SPP but it’s not always necessary. The jpgs are pretty good. SPP is pretty slow, so I mostly leave settings as-is and export a 16-but tiff. Either way, I always finish any edits in Lightroom.
  4. ggibson

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

5. ggibson

More Fun with Large Format Film Images!

6. ggibson

We had some amazing stormclouds rolling by our house at sunrise the other morning. I had to capture them with the Merrill sensor. It brings out all the detail: Stormrise by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  7. ggibson

One more from the DP3m Fungi by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  8. ggibson

Redwood Trail Hiking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Redwood Trail Hiking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  9. ggibson

Forest Light by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  10. ggibson

Glowcap by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  11. ggibson

Light through the Redwoods by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  12. ggibson

Sigma DP1 Merrill Shots

Thanks, do you have the original or the 2nd version? Their comparison pics do seem to show a meaningful difference. Maybe I should try the 2nd version.
  13. ggibson

Sigma DP1 Merrill Shots

Sigma DP1 Merrill Full Spectrum Conversion BG38 IR Cut Filter I've never been fully satisfied with my attempts at visible spectrum after I converted my camera. I'm not sure if I would have better success with the Kolari version of this filter or another slightly different filter type (I've read...
  14. ggibson

Sigma DP1 Merrill Shots

One more IR image... Sigma DP1 Merrill Full Spectrum Conversion Hoya X1 Green Filter Custom WB & Foveon Blue Mode Pinehurst Road by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  15. ggibson

More morning water droplets 8-) Morning dew on the leaves by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Morning dew on the leaves by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Morning dew on the leaves by Graham Gibson, on Flickr