The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by ggibson

1. ggibson

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

Sony A7IV and 35GM Peter on the hike by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Fall hiking by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  2. ggibson

Sony A7IV and 35GM Light peeking through by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Scattered fall leaves by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  3. ggibson

FS: Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN for Sony E mount

I'm selling my Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN for Sony E mount. I tend to use my Voigtlander 40mm instead, so I will have to part with this one for now. This background on the the optical design by one of the engineers at Sigma is interesting reading...
  4. ggibson

A slow trickle by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Below the bridge by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  5. ggibson

More hiking in the woods with the Sony A7IV and 35mm GM Changing Leaves by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Changing Leaves by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Trail Steps by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Cataract Falls by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  6. ggibson

Sony A7IV with 35mm GM Golden light by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  7. ggibson

Sony A7IV with 35mm GM Cataract Falls Hike by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Cataract Falls Hike by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  8. ggibson

How about more and more fun with Leica M? (Film)

Leica CL Leica 40mm f2 Summicron-C Kodak Tri-X 400 Fenton on film by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Fenton on film by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Fenton on film by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  9. ggibson

Leica CL Leica 40mm f2 Summicron-C Kodak Tri-X 400 Siblings by Graham Gibson, on Flickr Siblings by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  10. ggibson

Leica CL Leica 40mm f2 Summicron-C Kodak Tri-X 400 Swings by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  11. ggibson

Does a Leica CL count as an M? I tried shooting a roll through my father's old camera. I bought a battery adapter to revive the meter, but the voltage seems to be off so it reads 3 stops slow. It seems consistently different, so I just set the film ISO lower to adjust (works for faster film like...
  12. ggibson

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Hasselblad 503cx Zeiss 80mm f2.8 Kodak Portra 400 Anna on the Rocks by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  13. ggibson

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Hasselblad 503cx Zeiss 80mm f2.8 Kodak Portra 400 Anna on the Rocks by Graham Gibson, on Flickr
  14. ggibson

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Hasselblad 503cx Zeiss 80mm f2.8 Kodak Portra 400 Anna at the North Block Hotel by Graham Gibson, on Flickr M A R K E T by Graham Gibson, on Flickr