The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by hamishhamilton

1. H

FS: NEW PRICE $8500.00 - Hasselblad H3DII-39MS Multi Shot

I have been toldby several people that this is a very reasonable price, yet it is still for sale:) ...thanks!
  2. H

Since I am a new user to this forum people may be curious about my credibility. If it helps my website is Hamish Hamilton Still and Motion Photographer and my ebay ID is hamishhamiltonexpense Thanks for reading. -Hamish
  3. H

I am selling my Hasselblad H3DII-39MS (Multi Shot) camera and back in box with all original accessories. It can be used as a standard single shot camera as well. The multi-shot feature produces stunning images. It has 8100 actuations on the body and back. It comes in original box including...
  4. H

FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39MS $9000.00

Re: FS: Hasselblad H3DII-39MS +NOW $8500.00+ Price is now $8500.00 Thanks.
  5. H

Thanks guys. The camera functions perfectly. I had assumed that the good price would help it move quickly, but nothing has firmed up yet although I have some very interested parties. BTW I would happily ship to Europe if buyer is willing to pay. I can get an online quote from UPS, FedEx or...
  6. H

I am selling my Hasselblad H3DII-39MS (Multi Shot) camera and back in box with all original accessories. It can be used as a standard single shot camera as well. The multi-shot feature produces stunning images. It has 8100 actuations on the body and back. It is in amazing condition. It comes in...