The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by handymike

1. H

Fun with Light L16

Yeah, if I could ever find one that was fully updated I’d give it a go…Until then, fuji 100s.
  2. H

Fun with Light L16

I still think these cameras are cool- even though I ended up returning mine. Way to go @Godfrey!
  3. H

Question about Pentax Lens Pouches

I have also discovered that it is not easy to remove any writing (pen / marker) on the white rubber label. Using goof-off removed the white, and left a black rubber label, so I had to use metallic silver Sharpie for labeling my pouches.
  4. H

Yes, thanks.
  5. H

Thanks so much, I’ve used the info there when buying my lenses. Unfortunately, no coordinating pouch size is listed. Here is what I’ve discovered in my search so far with my 6x7 lenses: The 90-140 fits my 55mm, 75mm & 135mm. The 90-100 fits 105mm. I would like to find a 90-120 for my 45mm, but a...
  6. H

Fuji GFX / Tethered Focus Bracketing (and Sony)

Have you tried Helicon Focus? It works with many cameras, even my old Nikon D800. That way you can shoot with the system you are comfortable with instead of the camera being dictated by 1 function.
  7. H

Pentax 67II with many lenses and accessories (45mm, 55mm, 75AL, 105mm, 165mm)

I know this might be a long shot, but could you give me the numbers off the lens pouches for the 45mm 55mm 105mm? Or send photos of these bags? Thank you
  8. H

Fuji GFX / Tethered Focus Bracketing (and Sony)

I have used the 100s focus bracketing successfully, and once you get the hang of it- it’s not so bad. I haven’t done it tethered, but I have done it with my CamRanger as well. It’s in the bracketing menu/ focus bracket/ I use the touch screen for near and far points. Auto usually shoots more...
  9. H

Hello Everyone, I have a Pentax 6x7 kit, and a couple of lenses came in the cordura pouches. I would like to get 3 more pouches for my other lenses, but I have no idea which would fit. Can anyone help out? I need pouches for the following lenses (all P6x7): 105mm 45mm 55mm f4 Also, can anyone...
  10. H

Fun with Light L16

This is the external battery that was recommended by the company: https://www.ebay.com/itm/333161303501
  11. H

Fun with Light L16

Today on another forum a member couldn’t find the link to download Lumen for PC. I went looking, and now they’ve even pulled that down from the support site. These guys really don’t care about their customers past or present. On a much happier note, I tested my Zeiss Batis 40mm against a...
  12. H

Fun with Light L16

After weeks of emails and calls (left many messages) to Light Labs, I decided to throw in the towel. I returned my L16 yesterday. Really too bad that the maker didn't even do the very minimum to help their existing and 2nd market customers. Thumbs down!!!!!!
  13. H

Fun with Light L16

I learned about the presets by digging around the Light support site. https://support.light.co/l16-photography/291570-how-to-use-light-s-l16-adobe-presets I really wish they’d just left the update files up, so we had access. Thank you for your help.
  14. H

Fun with Light L16

I have tried to contact them. I called the offices, and emailed the CEO/ founder, but I haven't heard anything yet. I would really appreciate any files you can offer. Yours looks be be fully updated. Do you have the presets for Lightroom too? How can I contact you? I'm new here, and it's not...