The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Januarys_LP

1. J

WTB: Fuji GW680III broken or damaged

WTB Fuji GW680III for parts, especially interested in the upper plate/cover of the body with logo etc., it must be intact without cracks. Otherwise the camera and lens may be damaged, inoperable or broken. thanks!
  2. J

MF Lenses with Shift Adapter or RhinoCam on Full-Frame/35mm Digital Body

very interesting topic, I've been using pentax 645D for landscapes for several years and the only thing I really miss is being able to tilt and shift. I used canon ts-e lenses before switching to Pentax. And now I am debating whether to go GFX for tilt/shift options or just add tilt/shift...
  3. J

Kipon is shipping tilt and shift adapters for GFX and X1D

thank you very much, exactly what i wanted to know!
  4. J

thanks for that info, but what i mean is can you tilt down and shift down too, and then for another photo tilt down but shift sideways?
  5. J

You see the 1 larger ridged button, that controls tilt. Loosen to tilt, tighten to lock in place. The smaller round buttons below allow you to rotate the rear (camera body) or front (the lens). Does anyone know if the above means that one can rotate and use tilt and shift parts of this...
  6. J

Setting Canon TSE lenses to max aperture for use with GFX adapter?

thanks for the test, but I assume that Tilt was not centered. please, forgive my ignorance if this is not the case, but looking at the plane of focus that was the first thing that came to my mind.
  7. J

Capture One Pro 10.1 BETA Supports X-Trans

Just in case...: BREAKING: Capture One Pro 10.1 BETA Now Supports X-Trans Compressed RAW & More! - Fuji Rumors
  8. J

Cambo Actus Mini for Pentax 645

Please, correct me if I am wrong... 1) Mamiya RZ lenses' register distance (or flange distance) is 105mm. 2) Pentax 645D/Z's register distance is 70.87mm. 3) Actus system has a lensplate for Mamiya RZ/RB lens. So, if one finds a way of mounting a Pentax 645D/Z camera on a rear standard of...
  9. J

Rumor re New Sony Hasselblad Sensor

:) hm... was there a very interesting comment by dougpeterson regarding who's gonna release a revolutionary sensor (and that is not H or S!), but then mysteriously disappeared, or was I dreaming again?....
  10. J

The next step

Hi all, and thank you Ray for bringing up the topic! Similar thoughts going through my mind right now... In case you are interested here is a very detailed review of Techno I stumbled upon, with some thoughts and comparisons with technical pancake cameras as well as issues and peculiarities of...
  11. J

Lee stuff in stock anywhere?

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a Lee stuff IN STOCK? I'm looking for a holder, Big stopper and some GNDs. I checked adorama and bhphotovideo and amazon and couldnt find any of that in stock. I also consider Formatt wide angle holder and their ND PRO STOP and other filters, but couldnt...