The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by jco611

1. J

Arca Swiss Leveler L60, fliplock quick release

For sale is a mint Arca Swiss Leveler L60 used once, comes with box and receipt. $535 shipped 2day. PM if interested. Thank you
  2. J

WTB Hasselblad XCD 90mm or 120 Macro

Please PM me what you have. Thank you!!
  3. J

FS: Sony A7R III complete with L-plate USA, receipt

Selling Sony A7r III complete with box and all supplied accessories, receipt, etc. It is in mint condition with screen protector attached. Shutter count 3195. Comes with Kirk L-plate that allows of battery change (see link).. Looking for $OLD Thanks!
  4. J

FS: Fuji GF 32-64mm with box for GFX

Purchased new from March for $2300+ - includes all box and paperwork. Looking for $1550 shipped NET Thanks!
  5. J

Fuji GFX w/4 batteries, 32-64mm lens

camera sold, lens still available
  6. J

still available!!!
  7. J

Still available! Thank you!
  8. J

Sony A9 camera with box and accessories

Selling Sony A9 with original box and all supplied accessories. Bought it 3 months ago new. Body is mint except for strap lug wear. Looking for $3650 shipped OBO. PM if interested. Thanks
  9. J

Hi Schaf, I noticed I rarely used the GFX as I have Leica M and the A9- I prefer smaller bodies and lenses more... I'm near Ventura so you can send me a PM and check it out. Thanks!!
  10. J

Hello guys, I'm making the move to Sony so I'm selling my barely used Fuji GFX and 32-64 system. Both are near mint condition and includes original boxes, supplied accessories, and receipts. The GFX has a total of 4 batteries. GFX with 4 batteries - $5750 shipped 32-64 - $1550 shipped PM me...
  11. J

WTB: Noct e58 f/1

Please PM if you have one. Thanks
  12. J

WTS: Leica Summilux‑SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens

$5150 shipped / OBO - taking Leica M lenses as trades. PM me. Thanks
  13. J

WTS: Leica Summilux‑SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens

Used once, Leica Summilux‑SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens - Hard to distinguish from brand new, includes box and all paperwork. $5300 shipped NET PM if interested. Thanks!
  14. J

WTS: NEW Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens

Brand new Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH! Selling to fund other gear. Price $3900 shipped 2-day NET. Let me know if interested. Thanks!